Lydia Grace Montgomery
Rob thought since all of us girls had 3,4,6 & 7 letters in our name, that we needed a girl name with 5 letters. We also thought since this child is a miracle child, that we wanted to look to the Bible for a name. I first came up with Grace, for by the grace of God we are having another child, but the middle names didn't seem to go over well with Rob. Well, neither did Lydia. He's been a hard name pleaser.
Seemed like Lydia didn't go over well with family I shared it with either, but the more they said it, the more they thought about it, the more they began to love it. Rob did too as we read more about Lydia in the Bible. We had both decided we really liked Grace, so as we began to fall in love with the name Lydia, Lydia Grace has stuck.
In other news...
We traveled to Broken Arrow (Tulsa area) Sunday evening for a VLB boost. The service went over very well. Rob did a great job and the Lord moved in the altar service. We enjoyed visiting with the youth afterwards and visiting with the Branscums as well.
We found out that the Browns are very close by, only a little over an hour away from us, so anyone who has their contact info, call them and tell them they are more than welcome to come visit us! I know they will most likely be driving 1/2 mile away from our house if they take the interstate heading home. I just need a notice of more than 3 hours to clean on my house! ha. Need more than that, but it's a hopeless house with 3 kids and pregnant lady that can't bend over well anymore. lol. Really, it's not funny, it's painful. I'll just try and get the kids to help me. Good luck Amy!!!
That's it for now. Hope all is well!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the name! Glad to hear that the VLB boost was so blessed.
19 days and counting...
We like the name too. In fact, we had decided on Lydia Naomi for ours a while back. Great minds think alike!
I realy like the name. It just fits.
Bending over is a little complicating these days :O)
The 5 letters thing is neat. And Derek and I had a hard time on the name thing. He still is not big on Ty's middle name but he was the one that picked it.lol
Hi Amy! Sounds like things are going well . I'm happy for you and your baby :) Are you SURE your having a girl? =) Never know=) I do love the name you chose for her. I remember having to stand sideways @ my kitchen sink to wash dishes , when I was expecting Dan & Tim! Remember our Uno games =) ?
Post a Comment