Tuesday morning I had a Dr. appointment and was taking the kids along with me for all to see at the office. Rob came home from work to go with me. We no longer left our house, got on the interstate, passed a dump truck on the side of the road with the truck hood up and water all over the road, when we must of ran over a piece of metal that fell from his engine and slashed our tire. Instant blow out for us and no chance of repair. Thankfully Rob was with us and we stood in a shade as he put the spare on.
Needless to say, I didn't make the appointment and called to reschedule for 3pm that day. We went on to Sam's to get 2 new tires for the van, not what we were expecting at this moment in life. We had a least another 15,000 - 20,000 miles left on those tires. Oh well...
My appointment went well. The baby is growing and so am I. Since my sugar isn't acting up like with the other pregnancies, I'm putting on more weight although I'm not eating that much. Maybe because I'm not eating 8 small portions a day like with the others. ??? I'll try and eat better and watch my weight. ;)
So I've set off our house alarm twice this week. When I get a call about the alarm going off, I am normally asked if everything is okay, but this last time, only asked for my password and name. I suppose that's because I was laughing as I'm sure they heard me telling Madison, "Yes Madison, I'm as bad as the kids setting off the alarm." Madison made it very clear to me that I'm just as bad as the kids. Really made me feel like the adult around here. lol
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Leave it to the kids to point out our mistakes. ~giggle~
I'm so glad that you all are okay after your blow out...not fun!
Did you get my last e-mail?
Got it yesterday, went to write you back and logged out before I remembered what I was going to do. I had not checked my email in quiet some time and yesterday was a fried brain day. Okay, that's everyday but.... lol
Not THAT e-mail, the one about Larissa traveling with us...did you get that one? I resent it yesterday.
Post a Comment