Who's due first? Me or Tabby? Well, Tabatha is due June 5th and me, Sept 10th! I do believe this is gonna be another big baby. I thought we better get our prego picture in before we left cause who knows, Logan could come into this would before I get back. But he better wait!!! Sorry Tab, I just want to be here.This is our newest princess. I'm not sure how well of a sweet princess she is just yet, but she is pretty cute. She just came and got me to show me what she's doing in her sisters room with chalk. She drew a picture on the chalk board and I've noticed that's not all she drew on. I have a nice picture on the wall as well. At least it's chalk... for now.

We finally got the pool completely installed, cleaned out and vacuumed. Emily couldn't stand the thought of leaving my house without getting in the freezing water. So Rob put the steps in and in went all the kids. I bought these lobster inflatables last year after season and the kids love them. Of course, Madison has hers ripped already and I'm not sure if I'll be able to repair it or not.



The girls got a chance to help their dad paint their sand box. It's still not finished. I'm suppose to be out there priming the rest of it so they can paint tonight. Looks like I need to invest in some old work clothes for the kids. They are really excited to get the sand box finished so they can play with it. I had Rob to build it up so hopefully they won't crawl in it, but I have this feeling they are gonna get in it anyway. They are kids after all.

This place also had play sets set up and the girls liked swinging on the tire, climbing up and sliding down the slide as well.

We finally got the pool completely installed, cleaned out and vacuumed. Emily couldn't stand the thought of leaving my house without getting in the freezing water. So Rob put the steps in and in went all the kids. I bought these lobster inflatables last year after season and the kids love them. Of course, Madison has hers ripped already and I'm not sure if I'll be able to repair it or not.
Kaylee does not have a lobster to sit on and she begged to get on one. I asked her to smile for me and this was the face I got every time! So cute!!!


Over the weekend, during our Bible study/cook out, we had a few accidents in the family. First, Kaylee got plowed over playing red light green light. I'm sure she didn't know the game all that well (17 months old) and stopped in the middle of green light. She got pushed pretty good, had her face plowed into the concrete and had a good showing of scratches for it all.
Then before we got a chance to eat, Madison smashed her finger in the screen door. Her fingernail immediately filled with blood as she was crying something terrible. We wanted to poke a whole in the nail to relieve pressure, but she refused. So we let her be. That night, I tried again, and got over half of it scratched to the bottom of the nail, but before I could get a hole, she had me stop. She slept with it throbbing all night long, then she finally let us poke the rest of the hole later that night. It has felt a lot better since, but it still looks bad. I think she'll be losing that nail.
The girls got a chance to help their dad paint their sand box. It's still not finished. I'm suppose to be out there priming the rest of it so they can paint tonight. Looks like I need to invest in some old work clothes for the kids. They are really excited to get the sand box finished so they can play with it. I had Rob to build it up so hopefully they won't crawl in it, but I have this feeling they are gonna get in it anyway. They are kids after all. 
Then the twins wanted their shark tent up in the living room. They slept in it the first night as somewhere in the morning time, they had their dad to lay down with them. Then Emily and Emma slept in it the next night, then just Emily. We finally took it back down to reclaim our living room.
We got some free coupons to go to JumeZone from the owner, so we decided to go while Emily was here. The kids had a lot of fun jumping in these HUGE inflatables. Madison ended up getting hurt going down one of the slides. Pilled the skin right off her elbow, but she ended up going down again once the pain wore off some.
We got some free coupons to go to JumeZone from the owner, so we decided to go while Emily was here. The kids had a lot of fun jumping in these HUGE inflatables. Madison ended up getting hurt going down one of the slides. Pilled the skin right off her elbow, but she ended up going down again once the pain wore off some.This place also had play sets set up and the girls liked swinging on the tire, climbing up and sliding down the slide as well.
Then it looks like we have some future air hockey champions. All the future campers better watch out for these two. They are pretty good right now for only being 4 years old. :)
Now we are preparing to take our 16 year old nieces to NYC this coming up week. We'll spend the weekend with my parents and hopefully I'll be able to have a yard sale Sat. while we are there. We are looking to have a good time with the girls in NY. They've only held us to this trip for the past 5 years!!! We'll see how well I handle NYC being 25 weeks pregnant.
That it for now. Hope all is well.








7 comments:
Great pictures. That pool looks wonderful right about now. You guys stay so busy and are always on the go. Have fun in NYC. I would love to go there one day.
Hi Amy! It was so nice to see pictures of you all. Everyone looks great.
Great pictures! Have fun!
Great post and such fun pictures. Always good to hear what's going on with you guys!
Tabby is carrying pretty high, hope Logan plans on dropping soon if he expects to arrive in early June. Both of you look adorable. I'm looking forward to meeting your friends, once we get settled, you talk so much about them, I feel like I already know them. ~grin~
Love the pictures of the girls...they are so much fun. LeAnndra is right...the pool looks wonderful about now.
Have a great trip!
Sister Amy, I just saw a link to your blog from someplace. Wanted to tell you that we hated missing your WMB service that Wed. night of the storm while we were in OKC. I was dressed and ready, then Jeff was a little late getting back from the Academy that night, then the news was iffy about the time of the warnings. It hit our hotel (the warning) about 9:30 so I was glad we didn't try for it. I knew Brother Pate was probably not happy but it turned out to be too close. We felt bad because we wanted to meet you. We really enjoyed Bro. Rob's service Sunday night. Hope you won't have to use your shelter again any time soon! Your babies are beautiful. Jeff will be back again at the end of June so maybe he'll see you then. God Bless! Sis. Julie Riddell
Sis. Julie,
I completely understand. Anytime you and/or your husband is in OKC, please let us know and stop by the house and visit. I'd love to meet you too. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully we can visit with your husband in June.
Post a Comment