About 30 minutes before Sherry and I were to leave, she calls to let me know she's not going. I was really bummed she didn't go and then I thought, if 2she's not going with me, I'm not going either. We were expecting storms and they had1511./; been severe here and I didn't want to chance the 2 hour plus drive by myself & chance getting in a bad storm. A reason why Sis. Loree didn't make it either. Missed her so bad. So, I really needed to leave by 4:30 to get something to eat and make it a little before to fellowship. So I called Rob to let him know I wasn't going. He was so against me staying home that he said he would take me. But I didn't have any clothes packed up for the girls, they needed a bath, the house was a mess and he wasn't packed himself. By the time he would get home, he would only have about 15 minutes to gather things. I knew it was impossible, but he insisted anyway, even if I showed up a little late.
So he came in, started to rush around and I've never seen him pack so efficiently in such a short amount of time. I mean, come on, he's the Dad, he always tells me he doesn't know what I pack, he doesn't know what they need, but he did such an outstanding job. I had already laid out a few things to help him for the weekend, but not everything was gathered. I did pack a lot of the girls clothes, but he was a trooper at gather so many things for Kaylee.
It took us about 45 minutes to get it all packed, quickly got us a room off priceline.com, left the house in a complete mess and off to Mickey D's for supper on the road. I ended up being about 30 minutes late but it was such a blessing to be at the ladies part of the revival. I enjoyed my time with everyone there and Sis. Bishop is such a sweet lady. It was nice to meet her finally. I got beat over the head mentally by Sis. Connie Wilson. Let me tell ya, don't plan to go to her house then tell her your not coming! ha! I begged for forgiveness and after a long while, I think I finally got it. I got it all right, many words thrown at me, but finally, God came through and she sweetened up. lol. She's a lovely lady and we love her dearly. I can't wait to go visit the whole weekend!!!
Then our family went to visit Aaron & Heather up in Pryor. It was Ashton's birthday, so we attended the party there at Pizza Hut. My girls like to play with Ashton, and for kids, they do a really good job playing with each other. I think they like spending the night with them too. It's always great to visit with them and Derek and LeAnndra (spelled it wrong, didn't I?) are great to be with too. Us three are getting quite big. Okay, Heather THINKS she's big, but she's so tiny even though she's bigger now than what she was with Ashton this far along.
We spent Sunday morning at the Pryor church where Rob did a VLB boost and then attended the last night of revival in Broken Arrow that night. Revival was really good and I had a wonderful prayer for my sister and niece. Only God can give peace when peace is needed.
Have a good day to all those who read.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was great getting to visit with you guy's. You got the spelling right on.
Its amazing how husbands can't seem to do anything until forced into the situation. Bro. Jimmie never cleans the house but when I go visit him the place is always spotless. Lets me know he could do a few things around the house inside. :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful time and had some good visits.
Post a Comment