Friday, May 1, 2009

Big Girl...

Kaylee, that is. Took her to her well check up and she's in the 97th percentile in height. The doctor said she's as tall as a 22 month old and she's 16 months old. She's in the 47th percentile for her weight. I'm just thinking if she was in the 97th percentile for her weight, she'd be a little chunky monkey. She did great with her shots and the twins did very well at waiting in the office as well.

Looks like Sherry and I are going to try and dodge some storms so we can get to the ladies weekend thing in Tulsa. It's clouding up pretty good out there and still have over an hour before we leave. Praying we make it safe. These storms are not just normal rain storms that pass through. Most all of them have been having tennis ball size hail with them and lots of rotation. Fun!

That's it for now. I have to pack some more.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Have a safe trip. Wish I could join ya!

Netty said...

Have a great time. Praying for a safe trip.