Hello everyone! I've joined blog world and I have no idea what I'm doing! This is a learning experience for me and thought it would be much nicer than ringo. I just wasn't enjoying all the ads on that sight. I must say, I'm not a creative writer, nor am I good at proper English, but informative I can be. My post will probably be short and few, but I would like to post pictures more than anything. I'm going to play around with this site and see what I can do!
~ Amy

3 comments:
Wow, your little girls are so pretty. I know that they are the same age as my Sam but since I have never met them they seem so big already.
Haley~
I don't know how to get in touch with you. If you see this I'd like to be invited to view your blog! Or if anybody can please tell her, please pass the word along! ~Amy
Well you can e-mail me at Haley5000@gmail.com or my blog is at babyinvasion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment