What one does, the other does also. . . most of the time it works out. . .

. . . but not this time. Madison is not happy about sharing her sit & spin!

But reading a book is a great idea!

And sharing daddy's blanket. . . well we had to work on that one. Emma wanted to sleep with it, Madison decided she wanted it also. I tried to get them to share since daddy only had one blanket. I leave the room & then Emma started screaming so I go check on them. Madison had taken the blanket away from Emma and wadded it all up under her belly & laid on it so Emma could not have it! Finally I talked them into sharing the blanket and this is how they went to sleep! What a peaceful ending!

First pile of leaves to play in! Not sure what to think of it just yet.

Ok, they are beginning to warm up to Daddy's great idea!
1 comment:
They are so cute! I can't wait to see them and you and Uncle Rob too at Nanna's house for Christmas. Daddy is graduating this week! Wish you were here with us. Love you. Emily
Post a Comment