
Well, we're trying to get a picture under the profile area. Until then, we'll at least put a current one up of the family for all to see. This picture was taken at Ford's Theater in Washington, D.C. If you know history you know what happened here. As a matter of fact, you can see the area where it happened directly above us. This was one of the many places we stopped during the Montgomery World Tour of 2006. Actually, we went to 4 places in the space of two weeks: Cedar Point, Niagara Falls, Gettysburg, and Washington, D.C. We went with: Wayne (Amy's brother), Charlotte, Emily, Dakota, Shane (Charlotte's brother), Angie, Taylor, and Torrie. It was an awesome time and we were sure tired when it was all over. We'll definitely post some pictures from this vacation!!!
~ Rob
7 comments:
Welcome to Blogsville. So glad that you finally joined us. I moved my blog to a more secure site. If I didn't send you an invitation and you would like one, e-mail me and I'll take care of it.
Looking forward to seeing those pics from your whirlwind vacation. Sounds like you had an incredible time.
Add us to your list.
Jacob is glad that you have a blog now and said that he will check it frequently. He says he is still mad about not getting any wedding pictures. *grin* Hey! You can put them up on your blog and we can download them from it. :)
Rob & Amy,
I am so glad to get your email. Thanks for including us in your blog. I have just recently gotten acquainted with them, so I appreciate hearing about your family and getting pictures of the girls.
Hey Montgomery family! I'm so excited about the new Blog! I look forward to seeing pics and hearing about the fam!
We miss you and can hardly wait to see you for Christmas. Love the blog and love y'all! See ya soon. Charlotte
Hey guys! Glad to see ya again! :) Post lots of pictures!
hey mamy!
glad you figured out how to work that thing! :) love ya lots and can't wait to see ya at christmas!
love ya!
lou lou
Post a Comment