Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Niagra Falls Vacation

Well, once again, this was a very nice trip. This was part of our tour this summer that was taken the beginning of June. We had a blast here and it was so beautiful! Charlotte asked me to post some pictures. We took so many that it was hard to choose which ones to post. I chose mostly scenic this time around.

This picture is a little blurring, but so cute! Poor Dakota was the only boy, but hung in there well. This was our first night at Niagara Falls and we were suppose to be at another hotel. They were booked and sent us to this hotel that had this heart jacuzzi. So funny, but came in handy. Those pressure jets worked wonders on feet after walking so much!

American Falls at night! So beautiful!


The city of Niagara Falls, Canada.

The American falls

Maid of the Mist

3 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

That night picture of the falls was just BEAUTIFUL!

Momma Tammi said...

You guys got some awesome pictures.

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten how beautiful it was! I am ready for another adventure! :)