Friday, December 8, 2006

More pictures in D.C.

More pictures that go with the previous post. . .

Emma & Madison peeking through some columns.

Another group picture of the kids


Madison & Emma. . . they are such good babies! We had a 2 week trip and they never cried. I think they enjoyed the trip better than me!

The girls really liked the tv screens on the floor & played here for about 30 minutes. What a nice break from the stroller!

Very tired babies at the end of the day! Daddy looks tired also! I know I was!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Rob @ Amy

The girls are beautiful. It looks like you all had a very nice trip. Wayne and charlotte's children are getting so big.

Momma Tammi said...

Those are great pictures.

Grace & Co said...

GREAT pictures! Those girls are SO cute! It looks like you had an awesome time on your vacation. I'm jealous! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looking at these pictures again makes me want to go back! I hope we can do something fun again next summer too. Can you post some of the ones from Niagra Falls and Gettysburg too? I know that you are bringing them when you come at Christmas, but we would like to see some on your blog. I never did get to talk to you. Did you get my message that Wayne passed his nursing classes and his graduation is Friday at ASU Jonesboro? Wish you could be there but we know you can't. Hey, I will call you on the cell phone and let you listen during the ceremony! Love and miss you a bunch. Charlotte

Jared Nolen said...

hey gurl!
we miss ya'll at church!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SUPER, I especially liked the one with Madison and Emma peeking through the columns, that was really cute!