The girls are awake now, so this is all I can post for now. I'm almost caught up. I only want to post about 10 more pictures and then I'm through until the next month! Now I can't speak for Rob. He's getting more addicted to this than me. Ha ha. He's helped with posting the others but right now, he's taking his last final for the semester!!!! We just took a picture of the girls last night that's not even downloaded onto the computer and he said, "We've got to post that picture right now!" But we didn't. Maybe later.
So we ended up having to cover the girls face. They didn't mind, because under that cover was a lot of candy for them to explore!

Sooo sweet! They do love each other!
%2

5 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of pictures, but there all very cute...And cool!!!
Too precious! I love the one where they are kissing each other.
I am so glad you have a blog. It is nice to know what you are up to. You are very good bloggers.
Hey Guys! It's so great to see you have a blog. It's been a long time since I've seen you.
Your girls are adorable!!
I love your blog! I love all the pictures! It's nice to see people with kids who still do things and go places! :) How old are your girls now?
Post a Comment