A few family camp pictures.Grace & Cindi

Cindi teaching Madison how to read & text.(notice they both have a magazine & phone!)
Here's pictures of my nightmare! This is after I cut on it some. I keep forgetting to get pictures while she's awake. These are now here bangs and....
Yes, this is all the hair she has on this side. It IS above her ear! But it blends pretty well with the comb over. I have to part her hair from the other side which goes again the direction of her hair growth, but it will work til we can do something better.
Here we are all loaded up for AR/OK/MO convention and camp. I decided to have a yard sale and took a lot with us on the trip. Then we had to pick up 2 teenage girls (yes, that would be Cindi and Destiny) to take with us for 5 more hours! I'm so sorry, there wasn't any room in the van. The best seats were the driver's seat, which couldn't even be scooted back, so I had to drive the entire way! All the girls were great troopers and not a one of them complained, to us anyway! I think they were just excited about going to the convention. BTW- we DID make it for some of the Friday night service as Cindi feared that we wouldn't.

The Children's Program.

Some of the activities that took place at my parents house while all the others were at Sr. Camp.
Horseback riding.

Winnie Roast & Roasting Marshmellows!
Tire Racing.
1,2,3 GO!
4-wheeler rides!

Load 'em up! How many can fit on one horse?
We had so much fun! I hope we do it again next year!
See ya later!
P.S.





2 comments:
mammyyyy!
i loveee the pictures.
especially me teaching madison.
and the van pic.
so not fun, but totally worth it :)
Ewwwww!!! In that one picture I look like I'm wearing lipstick...I don't by the way. I'd have to beat myself up if I did. Hehe, and I like the one of Cindi teaching Madison too.
Post a Comment