Wednesday, July 30, 2008
ARE WE GOING TO THE ASSEMBLY OR NOT?!?
Okay, so now Rob tells me last night that NOW he's leaving for Germany the week after the Assembly, but would have to fly out from TN sometime that Saturday during the Assembly IF he could get tickets from somewhere near there. Since it's getting so close to the time he has to leave, finding tickets will be a bit harder, so he has to take what he can find. His plans are changing so much that I'm just going to say, if we make it, we make it, if we don't, we don't. Sickness, military TDY's, all unpredictable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad y'all got to come to the Assembly after all! It was nice visiting with you for a little while!
Well, I just happened to check your blog today and you had actually blogged! I am saving my blog time for when I come back to your house! :) Love you and the kids are doing great! Madison has learned to use her panties as her pocket like Cindi used to...remember... lol
Post a Comment