Friday, July 4, 2008

More things we did in May...

May was very busy for us. After going to FL, Rob took another trip to Canada. Due to the rain we had on the scheduled day of installation of the pool, we got pushed back a week. Finally the pool got installed and the kids love it, not to mention all our nieces and nephews. They have a blast when they come to visit.


After installation of the pool, they didn't use all of the sand. I had nearly a ton of sand left over out of the 6 tons that we ordered. I couldn't leave it in the driveway, cause I couldn't get to my car garage. Therefore, I did man labor all day long and moved the whole pile of sand to the back of our yard and cleaned up every little bit of sand that was in the driveway. I was quiet impressed with myself, but that was one less thing Rob had to do once he got back home, plus, I could now park in my garage again!



Before the pool was installed, I put up this little one for the girls to play in. The day before we had bought swimming stuff for the girls and they thought they need it for this shallow pool! I just had to get a picture of them.





See those fat rolls on Kaylee? She's 5 months old here and wearing 9 month clothing.
The beginning of June, Rob flew out to his mom and dad's in IN to visit for a day before he helped drive the homeless to our home. That's right. Ben and Tabatha Smith are homeless now and are living with us until they find a home. They are good friends of our that we met in Ohio and Rob went through ROTC with Ben. After his graduation from school, he got stationed here at Tinker AFB. You believe where he works at either. Just a few rows over from Rob!




We are so excited to have them here with us. The girls just love them both and we hated to have to seperate in Ohio, but once again, somehow, God saw fit for us to be together again. As some know, we didn't even put Oklahoma down for a choice to move to, for it wasn't offered to us and they put it down for their first choice and they got it! So, welcome Ben and Tabatha, we are glad to have you here!




Ben and Rob installed a pathway to our pool from our patio. It looks very nice!





2 comments:

♥Cindi Leigh said...

MAMMYYYY!
I TOLD YOU I WOULD LOOK AT IT AS SOON AS I GOT BACK TO DESSIE'S HOUSE DIDNT I?? HA! =)
I'M SURE YOU WILL BE THRILLLEEEDDDDD TO KNOW THAT WE DIDN'T DIE OF A HEAT STROKE OR DEHYDRATION. WE JUST THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO.
ANYWAYYSSS. I LOVEEE YOUR PICS! KAYLEE IS QUITE THE CHUNKY MONKEY =) LOVEEE YOU

Momma Tammi said...

You've been a very busy family. The girls have grown so much. Looks like loads of fun.