That's right, another girl and this will make 4. I'm feeling much better with the pregnancy and I'm not sick with any virus, stomach thing, or flu!!! We are all well.
One thing I'm VERY thankful for is a healing God has performed in my life. I told Rob at the beginning of the pregnancy that he better start praying that I'm not as sick and that my gestational diabetes stays under control since it makes me feel so bad. I ended up with 6 full weeks of morning sickness instead of 3 months and about 6 weeks ago, I noticed that my blood sugar was staying under control. Every once in a while my sugar levels would go up, but after 2 hours, it was close to normal if not normal. It gradually got better and better and now I feel I'm completely healed. I had an ice cream sundae with a waffle bowl and caramel topping. I never felt any effects from it at all!!! I can go longer periods of time without eating and my sugar never drops low. My heart no longer races and pounds inside my chest, and I no longer get dizzy or shaky! I'm so thankful for the prayers that have been prayed for me and for God answering. I feel wonderful!
Here's a picture I took 4 weeks ago when I was 14 weeks pregnant. I'm a bit larger now.

We had a great youth convention. We had around 175 people there. The Lord blessed and moved in a great way. I think we had close to 100 youth there. After the convention, we stayed with my moms cousin that lives there and had a great visit with them. Then on Sunday, Rob ministered to the local church in Russellville. We invited a homeless man to church, he came, was blessed and the church there is trying to help him find a job. What a blessing. They are even letting him stay in the camper on the church property. He was truly touched and was about to break down and cry. There are some that need help and what a blessing to be able to reach out and let our light shine for Christ.
This is the picture I took of Emma & Madison after I cut Emma's hair.



9 comments:
Congrats on the Girl! I was hoping you would post today!
Man in about 15 years Brother Rob is gonna have some tough situations on his hands...... I'll drink a lot of muscle milk and help!!!!!!
congratulations. I know that Rob was wanting a boy, but he will be happy as long as the baby is healthy.
Four girls wow. Congrats! Rob was right when he said he was having another girl. It was good to visit with you this weekend.
Thanks for the update and pictures. Another girl.... 4 girls plus mom. Rob has his hands full. :o)I am happy for you guys. The picture was 4 weeks ago, I think you should take another picture. I am so thankful to the Lord for your healing and this pregnancy being SO much better then the other two. That is so neat. I am glad you guys had a great convention and your feeling good..
I will be waiting for another picture.
Brother Ray will be thrilled to have another little girl to spoil. Congrats!
Great turnout for the youth convention. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
We are heading for the airport. Pray for us. Love ya...see ya soon!!!!
YAY! I love girls. Every time I'm around little boys, I'm reminded why I'm so glad I don't have them. Sorry to all of you out there that have boys! HAHA!
I'm so glad you are feeling good. You look good too!
Wonderful news of another little girl. The girls look so cute in their pictures. I'm so thankful you are feeling well. We will keep praying and look forward to a healthy mommy and little girl to join the family.
Congratulations, Sis. I'm so happy for you. :-D Praise the Lord you're feeling well.
Post a Comment