
WHOA! Scary, I know! That's what she wanted. Emma & Madison are into "fixing" their hair now and she came to me with 5 ponytails and oh, about 8 hair bows in her hair and asked me if she was pretty. OF COURSE she's pretty, but her hair looked a little funny. I asked to take a picture and instead of a smile, I got a scary face so she can scare people! ha! Oh, I have a correction... this is not a scary face, it's a FUNNY face! She doesn't want to scare anyone, she just wants to make people laugh. Oh cute!
Here's Emma's ponytail. She's not as wild and experimental as Madison. At most, she may have 3 hair bows in her hair with 1 ponytail.
Here's Emma's ponytail. She's not as wild and experimental as Madison. At most, she may have 3 hair bows in her hair with 1 ponytail.And...
Here are some Easter pictures of the girls below.






6 comments:
Cute pictures!
very cute pictures. You look good Amy.
Madison is a riot! I figured that Emma would be the adventerous one. The girls are so adorable in their Easter dresses. Rob has his hands full...but if I know him, he'll soon make room for one more angel girl. You look great!
I love the pictures! You have such a great family.
Great pictures. You look adorable! I don't think that I've said it yet...no, don't think so. CONGRATULATIONS on your soon to be born baby!!!!
How adorable. Tell Madison she made me laugh when I saw the picture. You all look very content and happy in your pictures. What a blessing.
Post a Comment