Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Fires are still flaring up in the area that was hit the hardest. Thankfully rain is coming tonight and tomorrow to put these hot spots all out.

It was a beautiful day today and the kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt at our neighbors house. Rob worked outside preparing a garden spot but still has more to do. I got some of our yard fertilized in time for the rain that's coming.

I really miss not going to AR this year for Easter. Some of my family was begging us to come, but storms and heavy rain is on it's way for Easter and I don't feel like driving back in them. So, we will be staying here in OK, going to church and then to meet up with a friend to have dinner with him.

That's about it for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. He is my reason for living!

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

Happy Easter! We are looking at rain tomorrow as well. I'm hoping that it will hold off until mid-afternoon, so our two little ones can hunt eggs after the morning service. Hug the girls for us.