Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures!

And it's official... the blood work confirmed I am having a baby. So far, so good. No sickness yet. If fact, I've lost almost 2 pounds! I sometimes think, how's that possible when I'm eating more now. I am eating more often, small amounts, but I noticed my skirt last night was a bit tight. Scary! My thoughts immediately go back to when I had the twins. I'll be watching closely.

Hope you enjoy the pictures! Have a great day.

Emma & Madison sporting off their new Dora sunglasses.

Madison playing with her new vacuum she wanted and Kaylee fighting for her chance.

The Dixon grandkids & one great grandkid.
We really miss the ones that are not there.


Mom & Dad laughing about the stop sign I got them for the garage.
Mom is always running into the boxes. I'm hoping this will help to keep the
boxes in the garage & not in the living room that's on the other side of the garage wall.


Madison a bit tired from the FL heat. She fell asleep eating a fry.


Madison sporting off her new bangs that MOMMY cut for her.


Emma showing off her "bangs like Dora."


Kaylee using Madison's sunglasses.


Our family at a roadside rest area near St. Petersburg, FL


Emma, Kaylee & Madison
It's hard to keep a 12 month old still!


I just love it!


A rare picture of me and Rob.


Kaylee getting her feet in the gulf waters for the first time.
She LOVED it and wanted in the water sooo bad!


She loved playing in the sand!


Madison and Emma running the shore & letting the waves come over their feet.
Emma cracked me up... she ran around the entire time holding her pant legs up
to keep them from getting wet. You can see, Madison doesn't care, her's are wet.


A cool picture of the seagulls wanting our food.

We detoured to Gulfport, MS were the eye of Hurrican Katrina went through.
Here is a pic of pillars where a house once was. It was amazing how many trees
were stripped of their branches. Just looked like sticks stabbed in the ground.


A broken pier that still has not been replaced.
We saw about 8 of these with 10 miles, all broken.
Only one was being rebuilt and about 7 new building were in the area. The rest, gone.

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

That is a great family picture. Looks like you had fun. This is your third pregnancy, that is probably why your clothes are getting tight alraedy, or maybe twins again, but that would mess up you wanting a playmate for Kaylee. :o)
I am still praying for you. I try to everday. Thanks for the pic.

Montgomery's said...

Tammy,
You are so sweet, but I really think my clothes are tight cause I'm bigger than what I should be in the first place. ha! Thanks for your prayers. You are in mine.

Momma Tammi said...

Great pictures!