So, there's good news! I'M ONLY HAVING ONE BABY! The heartbeat looked great and everything measured up just perfect! I found out I am 7 weeks along today, so not far at all! Due date Sept 7th, so it looks like no assembly TN trip for me. ;( I can try for a VBAC but I did let the doctor know I'm going for a c-section if the baby is 41 weeks again and it looks like it's gonna be another 9 pounder! I'm praying for a natural delivery though. I long to hold at least one of my babies after birth. There can't be any other feeling than to have your baby placed in your arms after delievery. Getting a small glimse 10 feet away under all kinds of meds is not a great way to be introduced to your new baby. For once, I'd just like to have a normal delivery. So all you praying folks, please pray for me.
Rob's been an outstanding husband. The past few days, between having a fever for nearly 2 weeks and my sugar levels all messed up, I've felt extreemly bad. He's been so good to clean the house and take care of the kids. I couldn't ask for a better man. He really does baby me, and I can't complain about it. But I'm thankful. When I'm dizzy and weak from my sugar levels, he's so understanding and picks up where he needs to get the job finished. I love him so much!
The girls are a little disappointed I'm not having a baby for each kid. I'm just a whole lot relieved! Triplets was NOT the solution to having a baby for each kid. But I think they'll get over it soon. Emma claims Kaylee as her baby to take care of, so this baby I'm having for Madison. Now it really would be nice if they were old enough to change diapers! Emma tries to change Kaylee's wet ones. A few more practices, she'll be good to go!
Kaylee's been climbing on top of everything, either getting stuck or falling off. I can't keep her off the kitchen table & computer desk. She's gonna be my next little monkey. She shimmies up just about anything. The girl is too big for her own britches. She's already figured out to push a chair to the counter so she can get things off the counter top! What am I going to do???
That's about it for now, at least that's all I remember. Take care!


8 comments:
Our Lilli was due on Sept. 8th but she was 6 days late. I'm just happy that I'll be close by when this one is born...I've missed the last two deliveries. We're praying for ya!
well at least your just having one this time also. I was hoping that you wouldn't have twins because I already know that your hands are full.
Hi Amy I'm excited for you but I totally understand about sugar problems and trying to take care of kids while pregnant and tired. I will be praying for you hoping for a boy for you but girls are great too like the little women movie............love ya
I will be praying all is well with the preg. and delivery. I have been praying, I will continue to pray.
kailee was due on september 7th but was born the 3rd. must be a popular time to have babies. :)
madelynn was born on the 17th.
I'm glad for you, that you are having only ONE baby. :) That's so nice to know that Rob is such a good husband and knows how to take care of the house, girls etc. Still praying for you.
I will be praying for your sugar problems. As well as the whole pregnancy and delivery. Happy to hear the is only one.
i saw the pic mamy:)
Post a Comment