...That is if all goes well before we have another addition to the family! Confused? So are we! I said I was done, finished, no more! That is, unless God had something else in store for us. We were ready to adopt and then boom! Two weeks before going to DHS to fill out paper work, I find out I'm pregnant. Totally a miracle. So, I suppose God had something else in store for us since in my mind, we were finished from my womb. Looks like I'm due the beginning of Sept. and we are looking forward to another baby.
So far, I'm doing okay. I've been praying for a much better pregnancy since my pregnancies come with severe sickness and really bad gestational diabetes. The day before I found out I was expecting, we went to eat pizza. About half an hour later, my heart was pounding just like when I'm pregnant, so I've been watching what I eat and when I eat, trying to stay on a good schedule. I notice I had more sugar lows after having Kaylee. No morning sickness yet, but unless God intervenes again, I'm looking for it to hit me in 2 - 4 weeks for the next 3 months before it lets up. So all you praying folks out there, please pray for me!
We just got back from our trip to FL after stopping in AR for a day. We had such a great time staying with Aunt Jackie and visiting with Rob's parents. Thanks Aunt Jackie for letting us stay with you! We were able to take the kids for a picnic on the beach and let them play in the sand for about an hour. They loved digging in the sand looking for shells and running from the waves. Kaylee wanted to jump right into the water and would have if we weren't there keeping her from it. I have pictures that I'll try and post within the next few days. We are having computer problems that's driving me crazy.
The kids did great on the trip there and back. Well, the twins anyway. Kaylee, she did great for only being 12 months old. She started crying closer to Dallas with 4 hours left out of a 26 hour trip (that's including our stop times). She settled down after a couple light pats on the leg that was only pressure and not even stings. I suppose it was the tone of voice that really upset her with the word "NO" in the middle of the sentence. She is a very strong willed child that makes up her mind and wants it her way.
Well, I'm still on eastern time and I'm a bit tired, or I could just blame it on pregnancy now. hummmm..... Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is great so far.
Signing off for now.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congratulations!!! All these new babies. Cool deal. I have to admit that I'm glad we are done. (I would love to have more if they came at like age 12 months or older!) I love ya and hope and pray you have a good 8 months and a blessed delivery. Please keep praying for us too :)
Sam and I have already had a few good prayers for you. I am just SO excited for you. Sam and I have talked about it a lot since you called the other night. I am just so excited for your miracle. I have been praying everyday for a safe pregnancy and no c section so you can hold that baby right away. We are going to have a baby 1 month a part. Pretty cool Amy.
Congratulations Amy I couldn't believe it the other night when you called. Your right God must have something else in store for your family. We had special prayer in church today for you.
thank you all for the prayers! keep them coming. not just for me, but my kids too. ha.
Congratulations! So happy for you. We'll be praying.
Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I've alway beena huge fan of adoption, but having you own is much cheaper :) We will be praying for all of you. Love you so much!!
Yes, adoption can be a bit expensive, but through most state DHS, you can adopt for free! That was the way we were gonna go. Some states just require you to pay the change of birth certificate fees.
Post a Comment