Mom wanted us to come in for Easter to be with the family since we have never been there for Easter. It's so hard not to go visit for holidays with us being so close. The girls just love being with their cousins.

Egg coloring.
Emma & Madison on Easter.
Do you see Emma's Easter bag? I thought she had it when she left out the door and when it came time to do the Easter egg hunt, she didn't have her basket! So the poor girl had to put her eggs in a small diaper bag. Good thing is... she didn't know the differnce. This was their first hunt.
Why hunt more eggs when you can sit down and eat what inside!(Emma)
Emma's scary face that she drew.
Madison brushing dad's "hair" with the handle of the brush! ha ha

2 comments:
Rob just looks so conetent with life. You can tell he just loves being a daddy. I have NO doubts he is a good dad.
More Emma, no basket... She will remember next yr.
I meant to say POOR EMMA, not more. ha!!
Post a Comment