Since Rob is in the military and we're often away from family and friends, our blog will help you keep up with what's going on in our lives. We miss you all!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Okay, I know I've been bad about blogging, but I'm finding it hard to keep up with 3 kids, a husband, a house and travel! There's no time for blogging!!! There's a lot that I have to update on here, and it's coming soon. Check back in a couple of weeks and there should be many updates!
I will be waiting. I saw a new post nad got all excited just to hear that you will post in a couple weeks. That is to long. I have a blog now....coughhome.blogspot
1 comment:
I will be waiting. I saw a new post nad got all excited just to hear that you will post in a couple weeks. That is to long. I have a blog now....coughhome.blogspot
Post a Comment