Friday, March 7, 2008

Who's who?

Can you tell who's who? Okay, I'm sure my baby picture is a dead give away and Emma and Madison are dressed somewhat alike, but which one looks more like me? Let us know what you think!



Okay, I better let you all know who's who. . .
I'm at the top left, Kaylee at the top right.
Emma in the bottom left, Madison in in bottom right.



7 comments:

Pam said...

Wow. I think that Kaylee looks alot like you, but Emma I think she is the one in the blue she also favors you.

Tammy K. said...

Kaylee does look alot like you. I was not sure. Before I read your who is who, I kinda thought Kaylee was you. Wow, weird.

Pam said...

I feel really stupid. Bethany and I were looking at the pictures and she told me that Madison was the one in the blue, and I accidentally typed the wrong name.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Montgomery's said...

That's okay Pam, we all make mistakes sometimes, so don't feel stupid!

Sara Beth said...

Whooo!! I knew you were on the top
left.

Anonymous said...

hey mamy this is Em I think you and kaylee look more alike than emma or madison does. I guess it runs in the family.
Emily,
luv ya!
kiss kiss