I forgot to update you on the girls.
They all had their well check up in Feb, last week. Emma and Madison are still my little girls. I think they said Madison was in the 10-15th percent of kids her age weighing in at 26 lbs and Emma in the 15-20th percent at 28 lbs. On the other hand, we have Kaylee who is now 13 lbs and over 24 in long and is the 90-95th percent of kids her age. What a difference! I think before too long, Kaylee is going to be as big as the girls!
Emma and Madison are still full of energy, nearly driving me crazy at times. But I love to see how much they are growing. They amaze me at times with what all they know, and how well they carry on a conversation with their little attitudes. Madison is all into hand motions now while she talks, it's so cute and they are both very expressive. Yes, they tattle on each other all the time, but at the same time, they are best friends and play well together more often than fighting. They both love singing song at church. Seems like each week they are singing us a differnt song. They amaze us.
Kaylee is getting stronger and more interactive. She's now 2 1/2 months old and is staying awake a little longer during the day. She loves to smile and makes different sounds while talking to her. The girls just love her and do very well around her. I am blessed!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment