Friday, December 21, 2007

Some Good News

Kaylee toughened up yesterday and is now off of the oxygen. She is breathing fine and actually started nursing last night. Thank you all for your prayers. I was able to hold her for about 2 hrs which was great. She didn't even cry once. She really loves the ABC song and loves to hold my finger. She was also happy to spend some time with her mommy. Amy just told me this morning that she's able to leave the hospital anytime. There's a good chance her and the baby will come home this evening. If not, they'll most likely be home tomorrow. YEAH!!!! I'll take more pictures today and get them posted either this evening or tomorrow morning. Thanks again for your prayers.


Spending time with mommy
Very content!!

She really loves to be held.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! Congratulations you guys!! I can't wait 'til I get to see her in person. She is so cute!;)

Pam said...

Praise the Lord that she is doing wonderful. She is beautiful.

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

She is sooo big! We think her nose looks just like Madison's and she is so pretty. Post more soon! Love you all. Wayne, Charlotte, Emily, and Dakota

EmileeAnn said...

She is so sweet! Praise the Lord for a healthy baby girl. She does look big. :-)

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Tammy K. said...

I just saw the post. Congrats you guys. I hope you got to go home today. Kaylee looks just like the girls. Thanks for the post and pictures. Good job Rob, your on top of it. Love you guys

Tammy K. said...

I just saw the post. Congrats you guys. I hope you got to go home today. Kaylee looks just like the girls. Thanks for the post and pictures. Good job Rob, your on top of it. Love you guys

Unknown said...

So glad to hear the good news. She looks great.

Sara Beth said...

Congratulations, I hope I get to
see Her before she can walk.

I Love you guy's so much.
~*Sara*~