Saturday, December 22, 2007

Correction

Kaylee was 21" long, instead of 19" like we thought.

It's been another long day. We finally made it home from the hospital. Kaylee may not have been born in an ice or snow storm, but she was brought home in a snow storm! Th'e roads were beginning to get a bit icy by the time we were released to come home, but we made it.

She's a really good baby, doesn't cry much at all. I was really excited when the doctor released her to be with me all night long. Let me tell you, she made up for the past 3 days of not being able to nurse!!! She ate ALL NIGHT LONG! Between her and the benadryl, I was extreemly sleepy the next morning. Benadryl, because I've had a reaction to some adhesive that was used during surgery that's caused a rash all over my stomach.

I best be getting some rest while I can. Thank you all for the congrats and for all your prayers. Rob will post some more pictures from today just as soon as he gets a chance. I'll post when I feel like it. I'm so swollen right now, that my fingers on my right hand are numb! I'm a bit swollen all over!

Take care!

1 comment:

Tammy K. said...

I like the new profile photo/ I hope you all a great Christmas.love tammy