We didn't win the contest through womansday, but thank you for all that voted!
Here's a picture of me when I was about 37 weeks. I'm not much bigger now that I'm 39 weeks. My due date is in just about 6 days from now, but there's an ice storm that's predicted to come on Sunday night through Tuesday. I was an ice storm baby along with my brother and sister, then a niece of mine was also an ice storm baby. Seems like all of our winter babies are ice storm babies, so why stop with me, right? I'm sure Rob will post something for me if I don't feel like it, to let everyone know of the birth and to post some pictures.
I took some pictures of the girls with their Christmas dress on. Thanks to Kohl's cash, Aunt Cha Cha and Grandma Montgomery's shopping, we where donated enough money to purchase their dresses this year. Thanks Aunt Cha Cha and Grandma Montgomery for your help! The girls just LOVE the dresses!




And this one too!

4 comments:
Emma and Madison are so beautiful. I love the dresses. Wow I can't believe it is almost time for the baby to be born. I bet you are all getting excited. Keep us updated
Love you
Pam
I was just wondering yesterday how much longer you had to go. The pictures of the girls are adorable, but I think that my favorite is the last one. We'll be praying for a quick and safe delivery. Love you guys!
Your looking good Amy! I'm sure that you will be glad when that little one makes it's appearance though. :)
Your girls are just sooo cute and pretty. I never realized that their hair was difference colors.
The last picture is my favorite too. It is nice to see them holding hands and looking so sweetly at each other. The dresses are pretty. I can't wait til the new baby comes. It won't be long. Love you!
Post a Comment