Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our New Home. . .

Okay, so I finally figured out why I couldn't log onto my google account. Rob thought I never used my google account, which in fact, that is what I MUST use all the time in order to blog! So, instead of continuing to think that it's googles problem, I remembered that Rob signed up for google calendar and thought that he just MIGHT have changed my account, AND HE DID!

So anyway, I'm back and there's been some that wanted to see pictures of our home. I wasn't going to post any, but since I've had requests, I'll put some up. The pictures I'm posting are pictures of the developers furniture in it. You wouldn't want to see our home right now, with so much items without a home still yet. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with two living areas. A large fenced in back yard with a playground across the street.



One of the best things about this home is that it's on a corner lot!!!

Okay, I'm much bigger now than a month ago!


The front room "den" just as you enter into the home. There are two bedrooms to the right where the kids will be once I'm use to a split floor plan. We are going to make this room the kids living room for now with most of there toys in there, although the toys seem to find their way into the family room.

I love the open floor plan of this home. Feels larger and more open. The master suite is to the right of this picture.

Okay, the girls love this part of the house. The park is right across the street from our home!

Another thing they love so much is the train they can see from our house. I don't love it so much at 3 am when one engineer feels the importance to blow the horn extreemly early before the crossing!!!

While we were house hunting the girls got a good horse riding lesson from their Uncle James. Sandman is a great horse with children and the girls love him soooo much. Here is Madison riding with her cousin Shannon.

And Emma with her cousin Blakley. Emma LOVES this horse. She cried as my brother was saddling the horse up and he told her to get closer to the house so Sandman wouldn't step on her. She was heartbroken and came to me crying because she couldn't be close to the horse.
Just maybe a horse is in our future.

And here's some zoo pictures. As always, we have fun at the zoo.

Cindi, their cousin, Madison & Emma along with the monkey in the back on the rock.

ENJOY!

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Beautiful home! Great pictures too. So glad you figured out the problem with google.

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow, you have a very nice house. :) That is so great that you have a park right across the street!

Washington Okie said...

He LT and Mrs LT,

Seeing the house pics and knowing the houses in Oklahoma are affordable make me miss Sooner Land. I'm glad the Lord has blessed you guys and at least now we have a floor to camp out on when we come through OKC.

God Bless,
Bro. Ray

Jared Nolen said...

Sis. Amy!!!
we miss ya'll soooo much!!!
ur transfers have been sent!! well they where sent like a week ago.. things have been hectic and i didn't geet a chance to drop an email.. but anywhoooo hope all is good there... keep us in ur prayers....

Jamey said...

love your house. Very pretty. glad you guys got moved okay. Great pictures of the kids. love you guys