Thursday, August 2, 2007

Convention and Camp 2007

I'm a surviver of youth camp 2007, both Jr. and Sr.!!!!
Convention was great and such a blessing to be able to attend.
Youth camp was awsome! I was extreemly tired by the end of it all, but I'm sooooo glad I was able to make it and be apart of such a great event that happened in the church. The response the kids had to the spirit of God was beyond explination. The number of experiences were unreal. I don't know the correct numbers, but there were A LOT!
I missed my kids extreemly bad during that time, and Rob was out somewhere in this country doing some military meetings. Missed him so much too.
Now Rob is in 3 weeks of training in Dayton, OH. I'm ready to have him around all the time! By the end of his training, it will be about 5 weeks we've been apart, with the exception of 2 days he was able to come visit before he left for OH. I must say though, it's been easier having family close by to help the time go by faster and easier.
Well, some have been wanting to see how big I'm getting. Rob has the camera with him, so I had to get pictures from my brother while we were at camp. I've been bad with this pregnancy and haven't taken nearly as many pictures. I wanted to make sure I was out of the fat looking stage before too many were snapped. hee hee. Anyway, here's some pictures. . .
4 1/2 months
Okay, not the greatest pictures of me, but it's like one of the only pictures there were.

My Sr. Camp group. Can't see my belly on this one.
Didn't have a picture of my Jr's.


Church service.


Got caught on my cell phone at camp! I just had to say hello to Rob!


The Dixon family singing a special song at the convention that my late Uncle Bill wrote who was a minister in the church.

ONCE AGAIN. . . ENJOY!


1 comment:

ToughLady said...

Hey Sis Amy. it's stacey clark i'm at sis janis house and wanted to say hey. it was great seeing you at assembly hope all is well. love y'all