Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Remembered How. . .

Well, I suppose some of you may have thought that I have forgotten how to blog, but in fact, we just got Internet again.

We found a home here in Oklahoma City close to Tinker AFB and we are now 35 min. away from church! It's been wonderful to be so close.

We are no where near settled in at this point in time. With the home being a new construction and us being the first to live in it, there's been some things that needed repaired, or redone. It's been slow go on getting all of it done, one, with the crazy rain we've been having, two, me being sick, and three, a workers wife being ill. But it's about to be all over with and we can hopefully get some more things unpacked and get better settled in.

We closed on the house yesterday, so it's now ours. We are now homeowners to two homes, so anyone that would like to join in and pray for our Ohio home to sell, please do! The builders of this home we purchased from are really nice. They let military move in before closing and even let you choose a closing date to avoid extra interest cost from the bank. So we've been able to live here for about 3 weeks now.

Enough about moving, how about the girls. . .

Emma and Madison are trying to potty train themselves. Emma better than Madison, but they are getting it down pretty good by themselves without me having to force the issue. I haven't been trying due to us moving, but they seem to like the idea of growing up. They are both talking so much now. Madison can repeat nearly anything, and Emma is coming along right behind her. Still, what one does, the other has to do, and this includes getting in trouble. I'll stick Madison's nose in the corner for being bad, and after Madison is freed from the corner, I find Emma over there wanting her nose in the corner! Oh, and there's so much more!

As for Rob, he loves his job. He's in a pretty powerful position, has a lot of say and pull, just as long as it doesn't go to his head. That's what I'm here for, to keep him in a reality check. hee hee.

As for me, I'm still pregnant. 4 months now. This baby is due Dec 13th. We are going to let it be a surprise this time around. My all day morning sickness has pretty much passed now, but still, from time to time, there's certain foods I still can't keep down. I have a do not eat list that I stick to. I'd rather not eat the things I can't eat instead of regretting it later.

Sorry, no pictures. I'll try and post some in the near future. We went to the zoo last week and I can post some of those. We just got our computer hooked up a couple days ago and I'm behind on getting some things done. Just wanted to let everyone know, we are alive and still on solid ground here in OK. We haven't floated away yet.

Later! God bless!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Wow a new blog. lol No I know that you have been very busy. It is so nice having you all here in Oklahoma. It was also nice visiting with you all Sunday in Shawnee. Thanks again for the pudding. yummy. I'm going to have to get your recipe also for the pumpkin dessert.

Love you

Momma Tammi said...

Welcome back to Blogsville. I was wondering if we needed to send out the CAP to find you. Glad to hear that you haven't floated away. Send me your new address, etc.

Rebekah Doran said...

You know, everytime I'm pregnant, I can't eat those fish sticks that you buy frozen. Which is no big deal, I don't really like them anyway (fake fish and all.) But I seem to have a harder time eating pork. Sometimes I can handle it and sometimes not. Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time in OK last weekend. I am so glad you are closer and in our region! Wayne is taking lots of pictures with the new camera. Can you post the ones from the National Cowboy Hall of Fame or maybe Rob can burn us a disc when he has time. Can't wait to see you at convention. Tell the girls we all love and miss them including Bo. See ya soon. Love Charlotte