Just tell me (no, really don't cause I already know), BUT, what goofball would let their mother get away with the camera in the van for nearly 2 weeks so they can't take any pictures of the newborn?
Yeah, that would be me! I sent mom off with the three kids to her house in AR and the camera went along with her! I'm so upset! It's been nearly 2 weeks since they've been gone and I'm not able to take any pictures of Lydia growing up and changing in looks!!!
Well, if in the near or far away future I want to know what she looked like at 3 weeks old, I'll just pull up a picture of Kaylee at that age. After all, she looks JUST LIKE KAYLEE! Even at that, I am very bummed. I suppose we need a backup camera for moments like these.
So as you can see, my girls and my mom is still not with us. Mom took them all the the Dr. on Wed. with the result all being a cough and runny nose and Kaylee is sporting an ear infection from the drainage. They are all still running a fever at night, therefore, is delaying my mother from driving the 6 hours by herself with the girls after being up throughout the night. For some reason, I know that feeling all to well. :) Right now, it's one day at a time rather or not they come back. If it's going to be much longer, Rob's gonna pack us up, go to AR and rescue all of them. :) He's getting pretty desperate when he considers sleeping with Shirty the bear (one of Madison's favorite bears).
We sure have enjoyed a clean house, little dishes to do, not much laundry right now, the floor throughout the entire house can be seen, toys are in their proper place... this must have been what is was like before having kids. :) But I think we are ready for the chaos to come back with all the noise and toys strung out throughout the house with a pile of laundry to do. Nothing can replace all those hugs and kiss, laughter and giggles, sweet kind-hearted comments from Emma and Madison like, "Mommy, that dress is so pretty on you. You look soooo pretty in that." Oh, and did I mention that nothing can replace that ornery little girl Kaylee who smiles and laughs with every ornery move? ~~~ I WANT MY KIDS BACK!~~~~ :) Hopefully soon.
Yesterday, I ventured out to the gym with Rob. Lydia was good in her seat while I walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill then attempted some squats and arm exercises. It felt good to do something other than sit around. I'm ready to get back into exercising regularly and get back in shape... good shape that is. :) You know, feeling healthy and being able to breath properly after going up 5 steps. :) I'm ready to attempt it anyway.
That's about it for now. Baby is calling....
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment