Another Dr.'s appointment, another week with no progress. I'm 39 weeks and there's no sign that I'll be having this baby anytime soon. I'm still not having many contractions, I've not dilated at all, and she's not dropped either. Being a previous c-section twice, the Dr. nor I, want to chance tearing my incision open and having internal bleeding. Therefore, we have set a date....
SEPTEMBER 4TH - THIS FRIDAY.
My mom is here along with Rob's parents. Hopefully my dad can come out this weekend if he's able to.
I'm sure I'll take my last prego picture tomorrow and I'll post it then, and Rob will post pictures of the new addition just as soon as he can.
Off I go to prepare for something else.... or maybe even take a nap soon. :)
This is the picture I took from Becki's blog of the frog that was in Madison's pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment