Friday, August 7, 2009

PICTURES

35 Weeks





Emma


Madison


Kaylee
The girls had a princess party with their Daddy. I was the cook, but the picture of me is not worth putting in. It was after a swim then I came in to fix supper. I thought they all looked so nice all dressed up.








The girls had their first dentist appt. and they got funny sunglasses and new toothbrushes that they were VERY happy to receive.

Kaylee didn't have an appointment, but the techs could not resist giving her a toothbrush too.

Yes! This IS my Dad.


The grandparents with our kids.

Not so sure what was so funny, but it made for a great picture.


4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I love all of the pictures! You're looking good, and your hair is getting really long. The girls are adorable, of course. :)

ToughLady said...

the girls are really growing up fast and they are so cute and yes you are big but you look great....

ToughLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the shuler family said...

Surprise! I just stopped by to see your pictures. You have such a good looking family... ALL of you! You look fabulous!

Miss you guys!