Since Rob is in the military and we're often away from family and friends, our blog will help you keep up with what's going on in our lives. We miss you all!!!
Did Madison squish that poor frog until he was flat as a pancake?
Emma was the one sqeezing it. :)
They are so cute! I don't beleive I would want to touch the frog.
Haha! That was so funny! I loved it when Kaylee held it! Haha! That was so cute! I miss you guys lots! Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did Madison squish that poor frog until he was flat as a pancake?
Emma was the one sqeezing it. :)
They are so cute! I don't beleive I would want to touch the frog.
Haha! That was so funny! I loved it when Kaylee held it! Haha! That was so cute! I miss you guys lots! Love you!
Post a Comment