Looks like not many people are blogging, therefore, there's probably not a whole lot of people out there reading. (?) I wouldn't know the difference anyway since I only have one or two people at the most to comment most of the time. ha! Anyway...
We've been very busy the past few weeks and I have some pictures to post, but no time for posting them. I'll try and get those up next week.
A couple weeks ago, Rob had a couple of trips and then my uncle passed and I went to AR for his funeral. Then on the 4th, Sis. Sharon Clevenger passed away here in OKC and we had her funeral yesterday.
So for some better news, I've made it to 31 weeks now! Yippee! I'm now on the up hill of rapidly feeling really old! Or would that be the down hill? I no longer can walk normal, during the night, I need a walker to assist me for my routine walk to the restroom, I need help getting out of bed, and I can no longer bend over and touch the floor, even while squatting. I'm not so sure all of that was good news, but....
I'm looking forward to our regional convention this weekend. Rob's parents will be meeting us there and then they'll be coming to our house for a week before we head back to AR for youth camp. It's gonna be so busy. I'm gonna miss not working camp this year, but at the same time, I'm thankful. I'm pretty sure I would not be able to handle those hills that are there and I don't need to have this baby that soon.
Some not so good news, but sort-of good news....
Emma is having surgery on her hernia on the 14th. She's excited yet at the same time, not too happy about not being able to swim with Grammy and Papaw while they are here.
And I think the last bit of news is that we finally, after nearly 10 years of marriage, got our very own dining room table set! Found it on craigslist for more than half off the cheap tables that you can get. It will work great for us for the next several years and is in excellent condition.
Okay, so that wasn't the last bit of news. I nearly forgot about the girls very first dentist appointment they had today. They did so well. Emma was the brave one to first get her teeth x-rayed, then Madison did very well too. We then went to the next room where the dentist just looked at their teeth with a mirror. We asked if Emma wanted to go first again and she said yes, but while in her chair waiting on the dentist to come over to her, she saw a little girl crying when the dentist was looking in her mouth. It was enough to scare her out of the chair and take second place for the set just after Madison. We had a little talk with the girls about the little girl crying, but it wasn't enough of to convince Emma to go first, so Madison was the brave one to go first and after Emma saw how nice the dentist was and that Madison didn't cry, then Emma says, "Oh, I can do that!" and hops up in the chair.
The girls were sooo happy to get a new toothbrush from the dentist and the office was nice enough to give Kaylee one as well since she was pretty much begging for one. They all brushed their teeth as soon as they got home and the twins got some funny sunglasses for being so good. They get their first cleaning 6 months from now.
So now, that's it! Have a blessed day!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Sis Amy, just so you get a comment here, Jeff is sitting here listening to the dentist story and he's saying, awwwww, poor Emma, poor Madison! And his favorite saying, "that's pitiful!" He loved your girls. He'll be there for church on the 23rd of August, Lord willing. Don't go into labor before that now! God Bless. Sis Julie
Hi Amy! Once again it is nice to read about your family! I bet your twins are getting so grown-up. God be with you on your delivery. Please whisper a prayer for our camp :) I've been asking everyone to! We start wednesday. Thanks
So glad that the girls had a good dental visit. It has been SOOOOOOOOO hot down here. I'm tired and ready to get home, but sad to leave Darren. He'll be staying here for his tech school, so I guess we'll be making a trip back down for his tech grad around the middle of Sept...so going a week or so early might be a good thing. ~grin~
I read Amy I'm just lazy about commenting or blogging right now maybe it will get better later.
Sis. Julie, I can't wait to meet you someday. Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see either Bro. Jeff or both of you in Aug.
Melissa, will be praying for your camp.
Sis. Tammi, now that you are back in OKC, I don't think that it's any cooler here. 109 today! CRAZY! I'll be talking to you later.
Sis. Connie, I too don't comment a lot.
Love ya all.
Hey Sis. Amy,
Just thought I'd let ya know that I drop by here every now and then to check and see how you guys are doing and stuff like that. Miss yuo peeps a lot and hope to see again soon...
God bless
Post a Comment