And it's not all me this time. Sunday, on our way home from church, Kaylee threw up all over herself and her car seat. Thankfully, that one didn't stink, so I was able to keep everything I had down. I felt so sorry for the baby. She was wet all over. She's been having diarrhea for the past 3 weeks, so I took some PJ's just in case we needed them, thinking that vomit was not in the picture. Then it happened again about 4 pm. This time, it wasn't so pleasant. We ended up putting the rug that was under our table out in the garage til we can shampoo it and moving the living room rug under the table. It was horrible! Although I have not experienced a child (out of the 14 nieces & nephews I have) throwing up because of teething, that's something that was suggested to us as a possibility. I've never heard of vomiting, but I have diarrhea and fever. She never ran a fever that I know of on Sunday and kept good spirits the entire day. She was feeling much better on Monday.
Needless to say, we found out last night that it's not because of teething. We thought Emma was gonna get sick since she started running a temp, but instead, it was Rob that woke up at 1 am throwing up, then again at 5, then again at 7... poor guy. It's only the second time out of the 9 years we've been married that he's gotten sick like this. He has been running a fever. The twins seem to be doing okay today. They just want to go over to Tabby's house since they "never" get to go. They love watching her princess movies.
That will be all for now. The girls want the computer so they can play games such as Mickey Mouse, Goofey, Dora.... all these online games. They are already becoming computer whizzes.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We'll be praying for your sick people. My husband is also sick, but his is more the sore throat, stuffed sinuses, headache type.
I'll say a quick prayer for him. I hope we don't get another round of what he has.
Now Madison is sick. Looks like another long night for us.
Wow!! That's a lot of people getting sick at one time!! You guys are in our prayers!! Hopefully you won't get it!!!
We'll continue praying. How's everyone feeling this morning? We've added another airman to the family, as of yesterday.
Praying for everyone to get better
Thanks everyone for your prayers.
Sis. Tammi, this morning, the Madison got sick once. Seems like she's snapped out if about 1 this evening and seems to be feeling much better. Emma ended up being sick this morning and has ran a fever all day. Seems like it's some 24 hour thing. 24 hours that I wish I didn't have to go through. lol.
Tell Darren congratulations from us AND to be sure to put his first assignment for Tinker. lol. But as we have learned, God places us exactly where he wants us as long as we stay in His will.
Post a Comment