In Aug & Sept, I saw Rob for about... maybe 10 days. First we went to TN for our church General Assembly. From there, he left for Germany for a week. He came back for a couple of days so we could celebrate our 9th year of being married and then he was off shortly after that for the second time that month. For our anniversary, he showered me with a lot of nice things that day. Made me feel really special. I needed it. A facial, full body massage, a hair cut that I had to come home and recut myself, flowers and then dinner.
Rob said all the building were very colorfull.
One of the many castles Rob passed by.Rob came home for a few more days after his Canada trip. Sometime in the beginning of Sept, he was back off to Germany again. This time, he had a lay over in London. Yeah, London! He plane didn't take off til early evening the next day, so off site seeing he went.
This time in Germany, he was able to make his way over to Paris on one of his days off. He called me.... not a good thing. Especially when I find out that I could have went with him on his first trip over there. Anyway... we won't get into all that. He had a good time without me and enjoyed himself. He didn't go alone. He was with a co-worker. I can only imagine what people were thinking as they passed by the two of them. They had both gone to eat and the server kept calling them Shotzie (sp). Niether of them knew what it ment, but they thought it was funny. You know how guys are. So they are going alone all over Germany and France calling each other Shotzie. "Hey! What's up, Shotzie?" Finally on their return home in the airport, Rob asked a lady there what it meant. She was wondering why she was being asked, but Rob had told her the story and she said it meant... sweetheart. ha ha ha! Needless to say, the two are still calling each other Shotzie. I guess it will be a forever Germany thing with the two of them.

Kaylee is walking now. She's now 10 months old but started taking steps at 8 1/2 months. She was taking about 8-10 steps at 9 months and now hardly ever falls down. She's grown up so much that a week after she was taking steps, she thought she should wean herself over night. Once she decided no more mommy, then she wouldn't have anything to do with me. Sooo.... I only supplied her milk for another 4 weeks before there wasn't enough to keep doing it. Meanwhile, she learned how to drink from a sippy cup and eat lots of finger foods. She's been very happy about her decision, though I really can't say the same.

you can't see her teeth! She has two bottom and two on the
top that have just come in.
Comes home and feeds her Oreo's and milk!
We had an awsome family camp this past weekend. Some of Charlotte's family were there and the blessing of the Lord poured in our midst.

We had a good fun time also! This is Sis. Vickey during one of the events.Before camp, Grammy and Papaw came out for a visit from IN. We talked them in to stay for two weeks. I don't know what it is about that Ronnie and his four day trips and now more, but we sure are glad they were able to stay for the two weeks. We always enjoy their visits. They went with us to Tulsa for our Block Party we had up there. That was a great success as well.
We all went downtown OKC to eat and walk around. We road the boat on the river walk and had a really nice evening.
Ride 'em cowgirl.Now Emma and Madison are at Nana and Papaw (Pappy) Dixon's in AR. We'll be leaving this weekend to go get them and bring them home.
Well, until the next time I'm able to blog, I hope you all enjoy what you have here and I'll try not to make it so long the next time.
Happy Autumn! The cold weather is almost here! ;~(




Big Ben






5 comments:
It was nice to hear from you. Your a head of me now. I need to blog about Ladies retreat and Family retreat. I will try to that in the next few days.
Your girls are just toooo cute. It's hard to believe you've been married for 9 years already, way to GO. We miss the OKC area and those buffalo's bring back memories.
Come visit sometime!
i'm so in love w/ the pic of kaylee walking haha
she's just toooo adorable for her own good ;)
glad you blogged again! bout time..ha i can't really talk..i haven't blogged in like 9 days! :(
love you mamyyy♥
:)
Hey, Amy! VERY COOL PICTURES. :-) Cute kids and neat places!
Thanks so much for the comment on my blog--I was SO BLESSED reading it! It's just so exciting to hear about all of the prayers God is answering and the wonderful things He is doing to draw people to His Fold.
I read the name Rick Tucker several times trying to remember why that name sounded so familiar! It finally clicked, of course. He worked in Camps when my Mom and Dad were directors years ago. We have only good (and somewhat crazy!) memories of him. ;-) HOW EXCITING that you guys have been in contact with him! I've been praying for him since hearing about him and will be very anxious to hear some good news about him in the near future. :-)
Hi, Amy! I read your comment on Becki's blog about Rick Tucker and I tracked down your blog from Gracie's links. Would you mind sending me an e-mail with a little more detail of your contact with him and send his phone number? My address is vic@thecomputersmith.net I haven't thought of Rick in years. We used to have a lot of fun at Senior Camps when I was directing in Colorado in the late 80's.
Post a Comment