Wow, we have been busy here in Alabama! Our first weekend here, Rob's parents came through on their way to Florida and stayed a few days. It was nice to have them here visiting. The kids just loved having them here and it gave me a break from the play area all the time. We found an amazing Mexican restaurant that I must go back to this week before I leave the area. We've made some great friends here as well.
The girls are doing such a great job at potty training! They may have one accident a day, and most of the time, that's during nap time. They just LOVE keeping their pull up panties clean!!! Oh, and they have to wear a certain pull up design. They don't want to wear diapers anymore, not even at night, but we make them. We wake up many mornings with dry diapers too!!! I'm really proud of them both. I suppose the toughest part about potty training them here in AL is that, there's only one potty!!! That's a problem when you have both kids wanting to go at the same time!
On to something else. Emma was sick about 5 days ago. She only had a temperature for about 24 hours. Now Madison is sick and she's going on her 2nd day - 2 nights already of fever. She feels fine as long as her temp is down, but as soon as it spikes, she just lays around. That's the same thing Emma did. Hopefully soon, she'll be all over it.
Rob's doing good in school. Staying busy, but it's nice to be here with him. I think we interfere with his study time though. As soon as he comes home, the girls find a new found favorite parent! ha ha. He'll be taking us to Arkansas this weekend, and then I'll be going on to Oklahoma, home so I can be there for my Dr. appointments. I'm sure he'll have more time to study then.
I'm doing pretty good. I'm 33 weeks now and feeling it. Gestational diabetes is under control most of the time, when I'm good. I have contractions from time to time, getting ready for this thing to fall all into place. When I'm more active, I have more, so I'm trying to be careful and drink plenty of water.
Well, that's enough boring stuff for now.
I'll post later. . .
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment