Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cutest Twin Clowns You've Ever Seen!

Okay, well, these are not the clown pictures, but were taken a few weeks back at a church dinner. It was Brother Pate's (our pastor) birthday and the girls saw the birthday cake and got all excited about the "happy birthday to you cake." They've been watching A LOT of the Disney movie Bear and the Big Blue House about surprise birthdays. The girls really enjoyed the birthday cake.


Now here's the clown costumes. My mom and I took a few days to make them. Little by little, we got them done. The girls didn't care to much about the outfit, except for the dress part. But today, they wore the whole outfit. My plan was to dress them up, take them to the BX on base to have their picture taken for a contest, in which I have no idea what the prize winner gets, and then to come home, eat and then go to church and walk around a few blocks before church. Little did I know, Shawnee had their trick-or-treat night last night so we missed out. We got a little candy. Some from the neighbors down the road where I stopped in and asked complete strangers if I could take pictures of my girls in front of their display. They gladly said okay. Then our neighbor beside us gave us some treats as well. When we got to Shawnee, I was wondering why all the kids were dressed up, then they told us why. They were kind enough to give us some of their candy though. So, off we trotted back to church. A good thing about all this, the biggest part we missed out on is the cavities that all this candy can cause!!! All in all, it was a good night.






5 comments:

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

They look adorable! How did your dr appt go?

Momma Tammi said...

Too cute!

Pam said...

They are too cute. You and your mom did an excellent job on the costumes. Those girls are growing too fast. I'm with charlotte how did your dr. appt go?

Love you

Rebekah Doran said...

They are soooo cute! What great outfits too! You and your mom did good job with them.

Anonymous said...

aww they are the cutest little clowns ive ever seen! :D &&they're adorableness only reminds you of me and des huh? hehe dont deny it..we are all just alike lol
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! cant wait till thanksgiving!