Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Update. . .

I'm slow at dishing out news, but hey, that's just me and I'm sure things won't change.

I have some pictures I would love to post, but for some reason this thing won't upload them! Second day trying, I'll try again later.

Best Buy replaced our camera! They couldn't fix it, so we got an even better camera for the same price as our old one! We went ahead and purchaced a warranty for it as well. The girls are beginning to get helpful at handing us things and with a new baby along the way, just thought it might pay off again to have the warranty. If mommy can break the camera, I'm sure the girls could too. *smile* Takes great pictures, wish you could see what we captured, oh well. . .

I guess the most important thing to share is that the baby's heartbeat is normal and appears to be doing fine. The only thing is, the doctor found a pocket of blood that he wasn't happy with and put me on a lot of rest this week. At least it's not complete bed rest, but enough rest that this pocket of blood would hopefully go away. He told me it's not a good thing, but it's a common thing, but not normal. I go for another ultrasound on Thursday to see if it's any better.

Morning (all day sickness) has settled in much sooner this time! Not my exact thought of a great pregnancy. I was hoping to be able to move without having to pull over on the side of the interstate and get sick!!! Should have known I wouldn't get that lucky. hee hee. I'm already making a "DO NOT EAT" list! I thought when one was pregnant, you could eat whatever you wanted. I wasn't that way with the girls, and I'm not that way with this one either. Seems like all I like to eat is Raisin Bran cereal. ??? Oh, and potatoes are good too. Anything else, forget it! Can't keep it down.

May is here! We move this month!!! What a wonderful feeling! Less than 20 days away now! Our house still has not sold, in fact, in 2 months, we've only had one person to look at it. Thankfully, we did get approved for another home loan, so this home isn't keeping us from buying another one, but it would be a great burnden lifted if we could sell this home before we leave. Please be in prayer for this.

Won't bore you any longer. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jamey said...

Oh yes, the morning sickness days, I do recall those days.Glad to hear the baby's heart beat is good. We will be in much prayer for the pocket of blood and for your house to sell. take care and keep us informed.
love ya jamey

Anonymous said...

Gald to hear the good news!! Emilie and I have been praying for you before bed each night. Where are you moving?? Sounds exciting! Want some company? :)

Momma Tammi said...

Raisin Bran sounds healthier than chocolate pudding, Lays potato chips and orange juice. We'll be praying for you and the baby. Let me know when you get your new number and address in Oklahoma.