Thursday, May 3, 2007

GOT PICTURES!!!

Spelling errors? A common thing for me. Mistakes? Make lots of them and don't have time to check for any! Sorry!

Strange about this blog! Couldn't download all my pictures at once, so had to do 2 at a time. ??? I hear this place has a mind of it's own sometimes.

Baby seems to still be doing good. Growing just fine. Still have a pocket of blood that's quite large and another one that has started, but I'm sure God will take care of us all. Thanks for everyones prayers.

So, here's some pictures!


Us going to church one Sunday morning with Grammy and Popaw. Emma and Grammy up ahead, Popaw and Madison beside me.


Some friends of ours. Ben and Tabatha (Tabie, as Madison calls her). The girls just LOVE them! We hope they can move to Oklahoma with us!
Oh, now here's some pictures that I just love. Madison isn't scared of much at all, Emma, very scared of everything! Madison doesn't care to get dirty, but Emma, has to stay clean at all times. Even cleans the dirt off the bottom of her feet from the concrete before she gets into the grass! Won't finish eating if she drops food on her shirt until it's cleaned and wiped up!
So we go outside. Madison wants to look for bugs as she tells me, "Outside, bugs." So off outside we go in search of bugs. Of course, Emma close by to follow as always. Even excited about looking for bugs as she digs away. So I find a worm! Two of them! Madison at first was hesitant to hold it, but does. Then she tried to pass it off to Emma. Emma was not about to have ANYTHING to do with the worms! Pulls her hand away as she saying NO! Madison passed the worms off to me and as long as I was holding the worms, Emma would touch them, but not hold them. And then would look at her hand as if it was going to fall off. I finally made her hold the worms and she cried! Pictures below show the result of her happiness.


Madison trying to pass the worm to Emma. At first, I thought she might take them from Madison!

Emma making sure her hand was still there after the worms touched her.


And now very made at me because I made her hold the worms!
Hope you all enjoy. Gotta get going now. My girls are awake and it sounds like they are tearing their bed down. Just checked on them and they are STINKY!
Busy mom, gotta run!

3 comments:

Jamey said...

Great Pictures!! The girls are getting so big. And they are very Cute!!

Momma Tammi said...

Emma is smart...stay as far, FAR away from those squiggly worms as possible!

Rebekah Doran said...

I will be praying for you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Tell Rob that I love and miss him. I still think of you two and get a little frustrated that it's been seven and a half years and I still haven't gotten a wedding picture. ...hmmm. I kind of gave up after your first five anniversaries came and went.

Anyway, God bless you guys. Congrats again on the baby.