It started snowing really big flakes and Rob got excited. Then I told the girls that it was snowing outside, to look at the snow. They got excited about the snow and then I told them that we needed to go play in the snow. Madison really got excited and starting saying, "snow, outsi." She doesn't get all of her word completed just yet, but gets enough out that she gets her point across. So then Madison looks around and grabs Rob's winter hat and puts it on, comes running into the kitchen telling us, "snow, outsi." We just laughed at her, so cute. So I told them that we would go outside and you should have seen the two of them! After I grabbed all the clothes we needed, we had to wait a few minutes for daddy to get ready. Meanwhile, during the wait, they were trying to put their gloves on, getting mad because they couldn't do so, and needing me to help them. Not much time after that, they took the gloves off and Madison actually put her coat on all by herself! I could not believe it. That was a first. After I told her she needed to put her SNOWsuit on first, she took her coat off and her and Emma trotted off to their room, got into their dresser and pulled out SWIMsuits! Well, close in words, but wrong season!!!! We finally were able to get bundled up and off we went outside to have a wonderful time!






6 comments:
Rob, Amy
They are so adorable. Is the first time that you have had snow this year? I'm getting sick at looking at the snow. We've had enough. We are supposed to be going to Arkansas tomorrow night for their district convention Saturday, but we are going to watch the weather. Brother Barker told us that it as melting there so we will see.
We've already had snow a lot this year. It's been snowing for the past 7 days, but there's been very little accumilation, just mostly flurries.
Great pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun with the girls.
We miss you all! Emily said she wishes she lived in Ohio so she could have more snow :) We had some though and it made the roads soooo slick! School was out 2 1/2 days. It has almost all melted now. Emma and Madison look really cute in their suits. We love y'all! Charlotte
Hey Amy! Looks like your girls had a blast in the snow! Care to share? Ours melted!
Great pictures, Amy--wish I could've come to join in on the snow fun. Looks like a blast! And the girls are so cute all bundled up. ;-)
I hope all goes well with your move to Oklahoma--maybe we'll see you more often now! That would be GREAT! Tell Rob we sayd HOWDY, okay?!
~Rebekah Horne~
Post a Comment