The girls just love 18 wheelers, so when my uncle calls me and says he wants to see us, I'm beyond happy! He parked about 16 miles from our home and we went to pick him up so we could have supper. I had a bit of a problem getting that whole chicken cooked, so we ate pretty late. He may never come back, I think I starved him! *smile* But the girls took right up with him! They must have remembered him from when he visited when the girls were 6 months old.
Sunday after church, we went to his truck and the girls had so much fun. I think they pushed every button they could see. Thankfully, they didn't find the horn! Sorry Uncle Loyde, you must have had to readjust every mirror on your truck! *smile* Thanks for letting the girls have so much fun in your truck! Your a great uncle!!!
The noise scared them and they didn't want to get into the truck.
But once inside, they didn't want to leave! Emma just loves to drive EVERYTHING!
Uncle Loyde says they are triplets, so here's a picture of all three.
Thanks for such a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment