Since Rob is in the military and we're often away from family and friends, our blog will help you keep up with what's going on in our lives. We miss you all!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Madison's Hair Cut...
I finally broke down and couldn't take the uneven hair cut that Madison had given herself last summer. Her hair had gown out enough to give her a bob and although I know I'm going to miss her hair, at least I won't cringe every time I see her hair now.
Okay, I know she looks pretty pathetic here and looks all sad, but she's really happy with her haircut. After sitting for so long, she got really tired.
Wow...it amazing how a haircut can change a look so much. It's cute. I am sure it was hard to have to cut it, but it is really cute. Now Emma is going to want the same thing. :o)
The haircut is sooo cute!! I had to do the same thing with my youngest daughter...she didn't cut hers but it was just becoming unmanageable or maybe I was having to hard of a time with it...My oldest girl has curly hair so it's easy..I didn't have a clue what to do with stick straight hair on someone else besides my self. I was scared to have it cut at first..but it turned out so cute...so did Madison's...simply adorable!!
7 comments:
Her hair is ADORABLE!! I know it's hard to cut long, beautiful hair.. but the bob looks so cute!
Wow...it amazing how a haircut can change a look so much. It's cute. I am sure it was hard to have to cut it, but it is really cute. Now Emma is going to want the same thing. :o)
Great hair cut! Two posts in such a short time...you really must be feeling better.
The haircut is sooo cute!! I had to do the same thing with my youngest daughter...she didn't cut hers but it was just becoming unmanageable or maybe I was having to hard of a time with it...My oldest girl has curly hair so it's easy..I didn't have a clue what to do with stick straight hair on someone else besides my self. I was scared to have it cut at first..but it turned out so cute...so did Madison's...simply adorable!!
So cute!
I love it. One of our foster daughters did that and I cried the whole time I cut her hair to fix it. You did a good job!
Her hair is so CUTE!
Post a Comment