Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun, fun, fun! And future cowgirls!

After Rob's parents left & my mother came back with the girls from a Christmas trip to AR, my brother Wayne and his family came down to visit. That's when Charlotte worked so hard to finish the baby's room with matching curtains and a matching bed ruffle to go with the quilt and pillow that she had made for Kaylee. I just LOVE her room. I will post some pictures some day, not sure when, but the bed and curtain can be seen on her blog. . . www.wayneandcharlottedixon.blogspot.com.

My mom really has the girls into having tea parties now. The girls had a great time having a tea party with Emily and Dakota. At first, Dakota wasn't so sure about having a tea party, thought it was a real girly thing, but after he found out that Rob and Rob's dad both had a tea party too, then he joined in. *smile*

Then when my brother James and his family came down, we had a great time. Emma and Madison along with Mekenzi, decided to take a bath in our bathtub. After just a little while, Shannon and Blakley joined in. I was just beginning to wonder, if we had more girls, how many more would have tried to get into the tub! I think they all thought I had an indoor swimming pool!



While my mom had the girls at her house the day after Christmas, my brother had his horse there for the kids to ride. I just love these pictures with the old looking house. My brothers built this outdoor playhouse for the kids out of Wayne's old fence wood. The kids just love it and I do too. Of course, it looks great with the horse in the picture! The girls still love riding the horse, and will let Uncle James ride them anytime, but Emma still won't let Uncle James ride her on the four wheeler - not a chance!



And here Kaylee is with the pillow that Aunt Charlotte made for her that goes with the quilt. I think she looks so cute next to her pillows. Thanks Aunt Charlotte!


And I can't help but post cute pictures of the girls!!!

And my three girls dressed a like!

We are all doing good. Getting some more sleep at night from time to time. Sometimes, Kaylee will sleep about 4 hours before waking up, and I feel so rested on those days! She's a good baby. Only cries when she's hungry and the girls are good big sisters! They are big helpers when I need a diaper, or diaper wipes or some Balmex. They are good at getting a burp rag and telling me to feed the baby when she cries. I even found Emma trying to change her clothes one day and getting ready to change her diaper for me! Now that was a little scary, but a bit humerous. Kaylee never cried while Emma took off her sleeper, yet if it would have been me taking it off, I would not have been as successful.

That's about it for now. There's so much to do before we leave. We are taking my mom back home. . . *tears flowing down my face*. . . Now the true test of me keeping 3 kids and doing houseworks comes into play.

4 comments:

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

Can't wait til y'all get to Arkansas!

Anonymous said...

They are SO CUTE!!

Sara Beth said...

It Sara like evrybody call's Me that So the Bean said thing is Sara Shuler.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Your are so good at keeping up on things. Maybe someday I'll learn! Hope things are going well! Love to you all!!